Applying for government job applications and getting stuck on selection criteria? This affordable and downloadable guide will tell you all you need to know about the art of addressing selection criteria for public sector applications.
A 20-page guide personally compiled by Marissa following many years of experience sitting on government selection panels, you’ll learn all the tricks of the trade to ensure your government job application is a stress free and seamless experience.
Topics covered include:
- What is selection criteria and why we need to address it
- Selection criteria formats
- Formatting and length limit considerations
- STAR Method and it’s application
- Easy to follow examples
- Final pre-submission checks to get that interview