Here at My Dream Job, we have been busy behind the scenes. We wanted to keep you updated on what’s been happening as we have some very exciting news to share.
Our recent achievements include:
- An invitation by the Australian College of Nursing (ACN) to join their college as a Bronze Affiliate. Highly knowledgeable in all things nursing including resume and cover letter preparation, selection criteria compilation and interview coaching support, being a formal affiliate of the college adds further credibility to our business and reputation as a subject matter expert in the preparation of nursing job applications for clients. Key developments include:
- As an official partner of the college, members can access services at a discounted rate;
- With ongoing involvement in nursing forums, Marissa will provide input on career development into leadership programs for members, and will attend several workshops and events next year across Australia to conduct presentations, share knowledge and help to educate members to improve their job application outcomes.
- Marissa is going to be a guest on a podcast called ‘Daily Dreamer’ which will be recorded this week with Avelyn Mellington.
- Avelyn is a Social Media and Google Marketing Services specialist and we can’t wait to join her on her podcast.
- Avelyn’s interview with Marissa is in relation to ‘how to get your dream job in nursing.’
- Some of the topics that will be discussed in the podcast include the reality of being a nursing graduate, how hard it is to get your dream job, and the struggles young graduates go through. Marissa will also share some useful tips and strategies on how someone can go about starting their career in nursing.
- We will be starting our own podcast in the coming 4 weeks.
- We are in the process of getting ideas together for podcast topics and would love to know if you have ideas or content you would like to hear about in this space.
- We will be doing weekly recordings and posting links for you to be able to hear each week’s podcast and learn more about all things career and job applications.
We are so excited for the next few weeks, and we can’t wait to get started. Please feel free to contact us for more information on all our job application services.